Trade secret disputes are generally very costly and often involve disputes between the company and its most skilled professionals or highest-ranked management personnel, which are highly sensitive in nature and particularly difficult to handle. At Lee, Tsai & Partners, our trade secret team is composed of attorneys with rich experience in handling trade secret cases alongside our patent team technical consultants. With their deep understanding of the client’s industry, our team will assist our clients in establishing an appropriate trade secret management system and reduce the possibility of trade secret disputes from happening at the source. In addition, our team will work to timely keep our clients apprised of any new developments in their case and tailor the legal strategy as needed to provide the most practical advice and ensure that the client’s expectations are met. Our services include but are not limited to:
- Assisting clients in establishing a trade secret management system and assessing the robustness of any existing systems.
- Assisting clients in formulating and executing legal strategies in trade secret disputes.
- Assisting clients in handling civil and criminal trade secret litigation.
- Assisted a well-known listed domestic semiconductors manufacturer in a trade secret infringement dispute involving high-level management personnel, including reporting the complaint and initiating civil litigation.
- Assisted a well-known listed domestic semiconductors manufacturer in a trade secret infringement dispute involving a third-party supplier, including reporting the complaint and initiating civil litigation.
- Provided advice to a well-known listed domestic semiconductors manufacturer with respect to a trade secret infringement dispute.
- Provided legal consultancy services to a well-known listed domestic chemical engineering company with respect to trade secret management systems and assisted in implementing such systems at the company.
- 2023 年 11 月 28 日