PREVIOUS PROJECTS AND CASES
- Assisted a foreign private equity group in its investment of a Chinese company, including conducting due diligence and providing advice on investment and general corporate law issues.
- Advised a well-known company on various legal issues with respect to due diligence in its investments.
- Assisted overseas clients to sign real estate contracts and completing the whole transaction.
- Provided legal advice with respect to client company's human resources management, including the transfer of the labor relations in a merger, risk assessment of termination after changing employee's position, the service period for employees after staff training, etc.
- Represented an employer in handling a labor dispute arbitration over a terminated employee.
- Represented an employer in reaching settlements with injured employees injured on the job and unable to continue to work.
- Handled a dispute over non-compete clauses for depart employees.
- Responsible for handling intellectual property cases, including notarization of website in dispute, filing complaints on Alibaba, Jingdong, WeChat systems, conducting infringement comparisons for patents, trademarks and copyrights, proposing arguments for invalidating other side's patents, drafting warning letters or attorney letters, filing complaints to the Administration for Industry and Commerce or the People's Court.
- Provided legal opinions in the field of Anti-Unfair Competition Law and Anti-Monopoly law, including whether it is necessary to make merger filings if an overseas competitor purchased stock from the open market; whether the content of the contracts may constitute a prohibited restriction of transactions in violation of Anti-Monopoly Law.