FIELDS OF EXPERTISE
- Public Construction
- General Civil and Criminal Law
- Government Procurement Law
- Labor Law
- General Corporate Legal Affairs
PREVIOUS PROJECTS AND CASES
- Handled contract dispute and arbitration between the Taipei City Government and Radium Co., Ltd. in relation to the Taipei MRT Xindian Depot Joint Construction Project (representing the Taipei City Government)
- Provided legal opinions on construction contracts to a domestic systems technology company as well as representing it in arbitration over a contract performance dispute.
- Advising the Bureau of High Speed Rail, Ministry of Transportation and Communications in the “Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport Access MRT System Project (ME01)”
- Assisted a Taiwan listed company in the semiconductor business in initiating criminal and civil actions for trade secret misappropriation, including filing motions for preliminary injunction to maintain the status quo.
- Assisted a domestic telecommunications company in civil litigation over a 4G spectrum dispute.
- Assisted international companies and Taiwan listed companies to obtain pre-merger approvals in Taiwan.
- Advised Test Rite Group, AZURE Information Technology, FormFactor International Inc., Optiver Taiwan Futures, CBRE Limited, as well an international tobacco company, an international water and waste processing company, on general legal affairs.
- Admitted to the Taiwan Bar, 2013
- Passed the Taiwan Bar Exam, 2012
- Soochow University Law School (LL.M., 2014-)
- National Taiwan University (LL.B., 2008)
Mandarin and English