Mainland China Investing and Legal Consulting
Due to the close economic relationship and frequent contact between Taiwan and the Mainland China, as well as in response to the high demand domestic and overseas clients have for professional legal services with respect to the laws of both jurisdictions, starting in 2001, Lee, Tsai & Partners have actively worked with a Shanghai law firm as well as other intellectual property consulting firms located in Shanghai and Beijing to provide multinational enterprises with full-service legal consulting and assistance in their ventures in the Greater China region.
Several members of our team of professionals are licensed to practice in Taiwan and Mainland China and work closely with local attorneys in Shanghai to successfully and efficiently provide our clients with legal services in Mainland China. This includes but is not limited to providing clients not based in Mainland China with advice on structuring their Mainland China investments, conducting due diligence of target companies, assisting in their intellectual property rights planning, and handling dispute resolution matters on their behalf.
- Assisted a well-known skincare service company in handling their investment in a cosmetics clinic and their acquisition of a health testing application development company in Mainland China.
- Assisted a Taiwan private equity fund in handling its investment in a semiconductor company based in Mainland China.
- Assisted a well-known optical instrument manufacturer in handling its investment and establishment in a joint venture in Mainland China.
- Assisted a listed domestic energy company in acquiring the approval of concentration of business operator in Mainland China.
- Assisted a private investment firm headquartered in America in its acquisition of a leading-edge security safe manufacturer in Mainland China.
- Assisted a listed domestic electronics company in its acquisition of a plastic components of computer and molds manufacturer in Mainland China.
- Assisted Taiwan companies or individuals in acquiring or disposing of real estate located in Mainland China.
- 2022 年 8 月 29 日
Draft Amendments to the Regulations Governing the Approval of the Establishment of Branch Offices or Representative Offices in Taiwan by Profit-seeking Enterprises in the Mainland Area or Their Invested Profit-seeking Enterprises in a Third Area Pre-announced by the Ministry of Economic Affairs of Taiwan