Corporate General Legal Affairs
Modern corporations encounter legal issues on an almost daily basis, ranging from industry compliance and operations risk management to corporate governance practice has extensive experience representing and assisting our clients in handling their corporate legal affairs in Taiwan and China. We are also experienced in helping clients establish compliant and efficient company standard operating procedures and corporate structures according to the different needs of the industry they are in. Our services include but are not limited to:
- Company and branch office establishment.
- Ensure that the board and shareholder meetings proceed in compliance with the law, including attending board and shareholder meetings on behalf of a company.
- Planning and protection of corporate management rights and dispute resolution.
- Legal advice with respect to commercial transactions and company operations.
- Establishment of a company’s management system and SOPs.
- Assisted a Taiwan-based insurance company in establishing an internal risk control mechanism.
- Assisted a globally-Integrated export trading enterprise headquartered in Taiwan in establishing internal risk controls, company operations, and legal affairs control mechanisms.
- Represented a America-based leading global industrial gases and engineering company in handling the convening of board and shareholder meetings of a joint venture entity, as well as right of management planning and dispute resolution matters.
- Assisted multiple clients in resolving management rights disputes in publicly listed companies