In the midst of fierce competition, disputes and conflicts between corporations are difficult to avoid. Lee, Tsai & Partners possess the expertise in domestic and international law to assist our clients in resolving disputes that they encounter.
Our veteran team, which includes former judges and prosecutors, and current arbitrators, have a wealth of experience in accurately assessing the potential legal liabilities a client may face before they happen and the risk for disputes to arise. If litigation is necessary for a dispute, our team has sufficient experience in representing our client to in court and effectively assisting the client in finding the opportunity to resolve the dispute. Our services include but are not limited to:
- Providing advice to clients regarding impending or ongoing civil, criminal and administrative litigation as well as arbitration proceedings, including selection of expert witnesses, litigation and arbitration strategy planning, attending court or tribunal hearings, and participating in negotiations.
- Drafting memorandums analyzing liabilities and determining legal strategies to pursue prior to litigation.
- Selecting highly experienced and qualified arbitrators in arbitration proceedings.
- Reviewing and providing advice regarding forum selection clauses.
- Assisted a well-known international electromechanical engineering company in a Mass Rapid Transit construction dispute with a government institution involving arbitration before the ICC.
- Assisted a well-known domestic electronics manufacturer in a trade secret matter involving civil, criminal, and administrative actions.
- Assisted a leading global industrial gas manufacturer in handling a joint venture dispute with a Taiwan company involving domestic litigation and arbitration before the ICC.
- Assisted a well-known international software systems company in handling a licensing dispute with a well-known domestic company in an arbitration before the ICC.
- Assisted a government agency in handling a Mass Rapid Transit-related joint exploitation dispute with a domestic company involving arbitration.
- Assisted a well-known international electronics company in handling a Taiwan competition law-related matter.
- Assisted a well-known pharmaceuticals manufacturer in handling a pharmaceutical products dispute in Taiwan involving civil litigation.
- Assisted a well-known international electromechanical engineering company in handling a power plant contract matter and dispute resolution proceedings with a Taiwan state enterprise.
- Assisted a government agency in handling a stadium contract dispute with a domestic company involving arbitration and civil litigation proceedings.
- Assisted a domestic telecommunications company in handling a spectrum dispute involving civil litigation.
- Assisted a domestic cable television system operator in handling an unfair competition dispute related administrative litigation.
- Assisted a domestic cement company in a concerted action related administrative litigation.
- Assisted a well-known international chemical products manufacturer in an AAA arbitration proceeding.
- Assisted a domestic research institution in a patent infringement action against a leading global visual processing technology company.
- Assisted a domestic music exchange platform in handling a copyright infringement action.
- Assisted a domestic video game company in handling a criminal case involving an insider trading matter.
- Assisted a domestic systems technology company in handling a criminal breach of trust matter.
- 2022 年 11 月 9 日