We believe that managing tax compliance responsibly and proactively are the foundation of a sustainable business. As such, we devote ourselves to help clients accomplish their business or personal objectives with maximum tax efficiencies and minimum tax exposures.
Tax matters are an integral part of our transactional practice. With our experience and acumen in taxation and our extensive experience over a wide variety of complex business transactions, investment and operations, we are able to provide tax advisory services to serve the needs of our clients from various industries. We also proactively participate in prompting government authorities to establish policies and rulings to clarify and interpret tax laws.
- Advising on choice of entity selection for clients wishing to enter the Greater China region.
- Counseling on structures for mergers, acquisitions, divestitures and restructurings that provide optimal tax results.
- Implementing stock-based incentive compensation plans taking into consideration tax, securities, and corporate governance issues.
- Representing clients in audits, administrative appeals, and administrative courts and resolving issues as favorably as possible through litigation or administrative settlements with the tax authorities.
- Providing individual tax planning including income tax, gift and estate tax, and business succession planning.
- Advicing on a wide range of cross boarder business activities including tax treaty utilization and compliance, foreign tax credit, withholding tax, and transfer pricing matters.
At Lee, Tsai & Partners, our clients are assured to receive the most innovative and efficient solutions to meet their specific needs and preferences. Our clients range from multinational corporations, private equities, corporate executives, to individuals.